Sunday, February 3, 2013

About Me

Hi!
My name is Lauren. I am a film major and communication minor. I am in my last semester here at RIC and am set to graduate in May. I am taking this class as an elective. I find this subject very interesting and I am curious to know more about it. I am basically a very laid back kind of person. I enjoy anything film related, a film nerd some might say. This past summer I spent working and just hanging out with friends. I love being outside so many days were either spent at the beach or by the pool. I also love traveling! I went quite a few places this past summer. This summer coming up me and my two best friends have planned a trip to England and Ireland, as sort of a graduation gift to ourselves. I am very excited to be going! I am ready to learn a lot from this class, I think it will be a great class.

No comments:

Post a Comment